INDOOR HYDROPONIC GROW TENT 1x1x2M GroCELL WITH 5 POT WATERING SYSTEM AND 400W LED GROW LIGHT
1x1x2m GroCell Grow Tent
THE ADVANTAGES OF “GROCELL ZELT”
The groCELL zelt tents are a God-send for those of us who don’t have a greenhouse or grow room. They allow you to grow plants that you otherwise would not be able to, particularly if you live where the grow season is rather short. A good well-made tent will prove to be an inexpensive investment. Some major advantages are:
- Cultivate Plants Indoors- With a grow tent, anyone can grow whatever crops they want right inside. People who live in condos or apartments don’t usually have the luxury of being able to plant an outside garden. With a grow tent you can grow beautiful healthy plants in any room of your house. By using hydroponic technology, you don’t even need to deal with the mess of soil!
- Great for Beginners – For the beginner hydroponic grower, a grow tent provides an excellent option to get started. They are inexpensive, easy to assemble and use and the crop yields will amaze you. Even for experienced hydroponic growers, a tent is an excellent option for expanding your current garden.
- Expand your Options, Regardless of Where You Live -You are in complete control of the temperature and light level in the tent. This allows you to grow anything you want, regardless of your climate. Plants that normally can only be grown in the south, for example, can be successfully grown anywhere in the world.
- Save Energy – The design of grow tents is extremely efficient and provides optimal conditions for your plants. The interior walls are reflective and fire proof, allowing for maximum light. The walls are well-sealed so no light escapes, making the tent energy efficient and convenient for any room in the house.
- Light Control – Most models come with timers and controls that allow you to tailor the light in the tent to exactly what your crop needs. Different plants have different requirements for optimal growth and being able to control the light intensity and timing in the tent allows you to cater perfectly to your plants needs.
- Perfect Moisture Control – Hydroponic growing is the best way to control water and humidity levels for your plants, and using grow tents makes this even easier. Since the plants grow in water, there is no guesswork involved in making sure your plants are watered properly or that they have enough humidity to thrive.
- Easy Assembly – Most come packaged for quick and easy assembly. Everything you need to set up is included and the instructions make set up a breeze. Depending on the model you choose, some have several shelves that are adjustable and removable so your crop can progress right from propagation to maturity in the same tent.
- Portability – They come in many popular sizes but all are made of lightweight materials that make moving it around very easy if you need to. Even the larger models can be easily taken partially apart to fit through narrow halls or doors and then quickly put back together in its new location. They are very light and can be easily carried from room to room. Grow tents are available in a wide variety of sizes to meet your needs. Whether you just want to start out small with just a few plants or grow an entire crop, you will find a tent that is perfect for your needs.
1) Front viewing window
2) Side excess on both sides
3) Sufficient duct holes:
1×8″, 4×6″, 2×4″
4) Size: 100 x 100 x 200cm
5) Detachable air window flaps for air flow on bottom sides, it can be close or open
6) German branded zipper pullers
7) Front two-way zipper, opens from top and bottom
This Professional manufactured 80x80cm Watering System is a continuous drip feed system designed to give maximum growing height in the grow room. The system is manufactured from water proof aqua tank material, and it is UV resistant. It is a fully active hydroponics system to maximize the growing space in a grow tent 100 × 100 x 200cm or bigger.
The system is 128 Litre, 80cm square, 20cm height, low profile Aqua Tank with 5 pots (9L each) on the top. Incorporated in this is a new reinforced shelf with holes to match the cover, and to top it all off there is a unique 9 Liter Sock Pots which connect with the lower tank making a light tight connection and ensuring full cycling of nutrients with no spillage.
Each unit is complete with a 11w (min.) super quiet water pump, all the hose fittings needed and five Soaker Hoops. Water is pumped from the tank through the Soaker Hoops to the top of the media; it then works its way through the media bathing the root system in fresh nutrient enriched water before returning to the tank. The Sock Pots can be moved easily at any time during the growing cycle and so the System offers great modular capabilities for moving plants from a vegetative environment straight into a flowering room without hassle.
The unique 9 litre Sock Pots have a lightproof sock attached to the base that neatly leads back into the tank, keeping your root system constantly in the dark and your nutrient returning to the tank.
Lushpro COB LED Lighting System
New Lushpro LED lighting systems feature COB (Chips on Board) technology, a new way of packaging LEDs. COB technology is an emerging trend in horticultural lighting. Multiple LED chips are packaged together as one lighting module. When the system lights up, it looks like a lighting panel. LEDs have a long lifespan, run cool and help growers save on energy costs. Lushpro LED lighting systems can increase lighting areas 10 times more than traditional grow lights, and reduce the uncomfortable glare in the growroom that other lights can cause. With the high reflective lens fitted and multiple LEDs inside, the Lushpro COB LED covers a larger area with even light output. It is patented by Lightspot. There is a series port fitted on each LED light for inter connection. The Lushpro is available in 100-, 200-, 400-, 600- and 900-W models.