DE-NAT NATURAL NON-TOXIC BARRIER 10KG
– 6 x 30L pots
– 4 x 50L pots
– 2 x 95L pots
DE-Nat Advanced Barrier is made of DE – Diatomaceous Earth – which is a natural Silica and Calcium compound derived from earth minerals.
DE-Nat creates a barrier over the top of your medium/substrate that features abrasive properties and control unwanted visitors within your substrate.
De-Nat shield is comprised of specially sized DE granules to form a residual barrier.
This product is organically sourced and naturally refined, to provide numerous benefits to your plants and substrate.
The shield provides a natural source of silica, helps to increase porosity (air within medium) and reduce compaction within your substrate.
It also facilitates nutrient uptake and absorption as well as microbial activity and thermal control.
- Maximise aeration and nutrient availability
- Excellent thermal barrier and insulator
- Natural source of silica
- Compaction resistant
- PH Stable
HOW TO APPLY:
- Add layer of De-Nat shield approximately 1cm – 3cm deep across the top of medium
- Ensure medium is fully covered with an even layer at all times.
- Re-apply throughout the plants cycle to ensure constant protection.
- replenish layer if irrigation disrupts the DE layer.
- Mix throughout coco or peat substrate, to provide a natural and more beneficial alternative to perlite.