PK SPIKE - GREEN PLANET 1L
Derived from multiple sources of phosphorus and potassium, PK spike is designed to help facilitate bulking and ripening of many flowering plants.
PK Spike is engineered to provide a uniform quantity of phosphorus and potassium to your flowering plants. Designed with over 25% more P/K than the next industry leading competitor, this product can be applied at a maximum rate of 1.0 ml/L to achieve a 250 ppm boost to your plants.
- Improved flower formation and seed production.
- Earlier and more uniform crop maturity.
- Improvements in crop quality.
- Along with phosphate, potash is instrumental in starch and carbohydrate synthesis, which is essential in the development of large and healthy photosynthesis organs.
- A potash deficiency may lead to reduced cell wall strength, which can lead to the breaking of stems, leafs, and susceptibility to the toppling over and breaking of heavy branches.
- Phosphate deficient plants take longer to initiate flowering, produce fewer flowers, and are restricted in flower size.
- Phosphate deficiencies can result in a reduction in leaf expansion and also the number of leafs.
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Nautel Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review