GREEN PLANET BACK COUNTRY BLEND BLOOM 100G FLOWER HYDROPONIC SOIL COCO NUTRIENT
Make 4 payments of $3.50 over 8 weeks and get it now!In Stock
Green Planet Back Country Blend - Bloom 100g
Sent discreet packaging for your privacy!
Backcountry Blend Bloom is a controlled release granular base nutrient. It can easily be applied to soil to provide your plants with the most ideal array of nutrients for the flowering stage.
Green Planet Backcountry Blend is a granular, controlled release, complete spectrum fertilizer, designed for either top dressing or incorporated into the potting soil. Backcountry Blend features True-Cote Technology. This allows the unique micronutrients to disperse evenly over the entire fertilized area,resulting in a more even absorption of micronutrients to the plant. Our custom blended formula is designed to neutralize acidic soils, prevent nutrient lockout and deficiencies. Backcountry Blend will bring most soils into the correct pH range. Our unique humic acid blend is designed to improve soil consistency, microbial activity, water retention, natural chelation and will break down heavy soil. It is dust-free and the only formula on the market to contain these
added benefits. Available in grow, bloom and boost formulations.
Backcountry Blend Bloom contains a full spectrum of nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), potassium (K), and calcium (Ca) that are measured specifically for the flowering stage.
- The Bloom formula includes higher levels of phosphorus (P) and potassium (K) that plants require during the flowering stage.
- Phosphorus plays a key role in essential functions of the plant such as photosynthesis, transfer of energy, and nutrient movement through the plant.
- Potassium aids in the conversion of phosphorus into energy your plants can use and strengthens cell walls to support larger yields.
- It can either be applied by top-dress application or be mixed throughout the soil.
- The low application rate makes feeding simple by only requiring application every 3-5 weeks so you can focus on tending to your plants to get the best results possible.
Apply Backcountry Blend Bloom during the flowering stage at an application rate of 1-2 tsp/2 Gal (9L) of grow media or 2 feet (60cm) of plant height on week 1 and week 4, or every 4 weeks as needed.
Cease use after the last feeding for at least 4 weeks until the flush period
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Nautel Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.